[gdal-dev] Buffering Right and Buffering Left Using Gdal/OGR

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:05:42 PST 2014

Hi Pratap,

You need to use BufferParameters. Then you can set SingleSided to true.

Here's some code we use in MapWinGIS:
GEOSBufferParams_create();
GEOSBufferParams_setSingleSided();
GEOSBufferWithParams();
I'm not sure if you can use the above code, I'm not a C++ developer ;)
But it should give you some pointer were to look.

Cheers,

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*The English presentations of the MapWindow GIS Conference 2014 are online.
<http://www.slideshare.net/mapwindow>*