[gdal-dev] GeoPackage fails after touching it with Spatialite-gui

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Feb 18 01:06:46 PST 2014

Hi Jukka,

yes, this is the same issue. -dialect sqlite is quite powerfull, but can only
handle SELECT / UPDATE / DELETE, no other fancy stuff. The GPKG driver should
just have its ExecuteSQL() implementation.
Currently I guess you could open a .gpkg with the sqlite3 binary. I wouldn't
expect it to alter the application_id field (or perhaps in the same situation as
spatialite_gui does).

Even