[gdal-dev] Help with color map for raster grid

windchaser dkaminski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:55:21 PST 2014

Hi,
I am working with GDAL in a C# project. I need help figuring out how to
increase the colors displayed on a raster grid. Opening the file using
Gdal.Open("myfile", OSGeo.GDAL.Access.GA_ReadOnly); seems to offer some
colors but I would like to increase the number of colors for the raster map,
specially for floating point raster.

Here is an example of what i am trying to achieve using GDAL.

http://screencast.com/t/LPjJ7pTk <http://screencast.com/t/LPjJ7pTk>

Thanks for your help!

Daniel