[gdal-dev] Convert GeoPDF with gdal_translate

Pekka Sarkola pekka.sarkola at gispo.fi
Tue Jan 7 21:41:49 PST 2014

Thanks Even!

And also Jukka and Ari. Jukka: Is there still Windows machines in Finland? Interesting, Land of Linux ;-) Well, even I have few.

Ok, I try GDAL versions with 3rd party librariries

I agree with Ari: gdalinfo should some how show that it has only write option. This maybe bigger change. Should I add this to feature request page?

Rgs,

Pekka

---   Pekka Sarkola  -  pekka.sarkola at gispo.fi  -  www.paikkatieto.com   ---