[gdal-dev] [RFC] [GDAL] Idea for GSoC, 2014

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 00:22:08 PST 2014

Hi all,
I talked with Kshitij about this idea at length. I am sure that he can do a
good job. He has the programming skills and has academic background in
image processing and computer vision.

I am willing to co-mentor him.

Kshitij,
You did not include the extensions we discussed. Estimating the shift
between two georeferenced images, matching rasters with vector datasets.

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584
17.2416N 80.1426E