[gdal-dev] GDAL Arbitrary Warp Problems

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Jul 15 12:00:50 PDT 2014

Le mardi 15 juillet 2014 20:52:16, Michael Aschenbeck a écrit :
> Thanks for your response.
>
> For my application, I will be creating the transformation on the fly.  It
> will be a non-standard transformation.  Unless I'm mistaken, I don't
> believe this can be done with gdalwarp directly.
>
> Also, I am under the assumption that its source code is introduced in the
> tutorial I am working off of (http://www.gdal.org/warptut.html).  Yet, this
> just introduces a standard transformation, not a custom one.  This is why
> I'm having trouble.

When doing custom stuff, you often need to step into GDAL code to understand
better how things are interacting together.
Actually looking at your identityTransform and GDALSuggestedWarpOutput2(), I
think there's at least something you should fix. You should initialize all the
nPointcount elements of then panSuccess array to 1.

Even

--
Geospatial professional services