[gdal-dev] Lambert 93 problem with GDAL 1.11.0

orel aurelien.albert at alyotech.fr
Thu Jul 17 23:36:58 PDT 2014

Thanks for spotted this, but it doesn't change anything.

I've uploaded the file here :

http://speedy.sh/vNEcQ/test-bati-pts2.zip
<http://speedy.sh/vNEcQ/test-bati-pts2.zip>

If I display it, using GlobalMapper for example (or my osgEarth based
application), the data are in the right place.

If I reproject it using "ogr2ogr -t_srs" to EPSG:4326 or EPSG:3857 (or any
other I guess) the point are then moved by more than 100 km.

I've try to fix the WKT in the prj file, or even replace it using "ogr2ogr
-a_srs EPSG:2154", but always with the same result.

It seems very strange to me since osgEarth dispy it proerly and osgEarth is
based on GDAL. I don't if GlobalMapper is also based on GDAL, but it siplay
it properly too.