[gdal-dev] Write support for MBTiles drive

Nicu Tofan nicu.tofan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:48:32 PDT 2014

Thank you all for your input. I will start the work later this week and I
will keep you posted about the progress. Also, thanks for your support and
comments, Mark.

I haven't had the time yet to read the guidelines for developers (regarding
style & workflow & all) but I will make sure I do that before doing any
work. I was thinking about manually forking the gdal source on GitHub,
doing the work there, and, when done, submitting a patch for review.

Regards,
Nick