[gdal-dev] Unable to identify feature at selected position with gdal.1.11 with geos-3.4.2

Pratap Chelamilla pratap.chelamilla at amigooptima.in
Wed Jul 30 22:44:35 PDT 2014

Hi Chaitanya,

yes, this is happening for every data source,

    OGRFeature* feature = poLayer->GetFeature(shapeList[loop]);
           OGRGeometry* geometry = feature->GetGeometryRef();
            if (cordinateTransform)
                geometry->transform(cordinateTransform);
            OGRGeometry* geom = point->Buffer(tDelta);

*            if(geometry->Contains(geom)|| geometry->Intersects(geom)||
geometry->Equals(geom))*
*                identifiedRecordIndex = feature->GetFID();*

It is working with the earlier version of gdal,After checking the condition
it is not going in.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Chaitanya kumar CH <chaitanya.ch at gmail.com

--
Regards,