[gdal-dev] ArcGIS RestAPI JSON Polygons

Jeremy Palmer JPalmer at linz.govt.nz
Mon Jun 23 16:01:31 PDT 2014

> Might be. I just pointed out that OGR GeoJSON driver is dedicated to GeoJSON specifically, not any JSON-encoded format of geometry.

But doesn't the OGR GeoJSON driver have specific Esri JSON code? http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/geojson/ogresrijsonreader.cpp

Also aren't the geometries that OGR constructs supposed to be OGC valid? I don't think they are at the moment when coming from an Esri API Service.

Cheers
Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.