[gdal-dev] C# OGR reading OSM features "stalls"

agerrius arno at agerrius.nl
Sun Mar 2 12:26:39 PST 2014

Thanks for the answer.

I do have a question about the interleaved mode. I have trouble to combine
it with the SetAttributeFilter command on a layer. I have the impression
that when the first "slice" of the interleaved reading doesn't contain any
features that match the filter, that the reading stops (I followed the
pattern from the documentation, but if no features match bHasLayersNonEmpty
is never set to TRUE of course). So sometimes I get no features, while I
know they are there.

Is there any example on how to combine those two?

Arno