[gdal-dev] Fwd: Can not open bigtiff file using gdal1.10 API saved by photoshop cs6

ridgewang ridgewang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:44:58 PST 2014

thanks. I download the r26999 branch and it works good now.  And I am puzzled
what does the stripsize means. the tiff file i create by gdal is tiled with
blocksize 256x256, and the blocksize will be changed to imagewidthx1 if do
some image editing and saved by photoshop. Does the stripsize means
blockwidthxblockheight or blockwidthximageheight? I wonder why the stripsize
can exceed 2GB with blocksize imagewidthx1.