[gdal-dev] [RFC] [GDAL] Idea for GSoC, 2014

Kshitij Kansal kansal.k at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:05:42 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone

I have submitted my proposal at the melange website. My proposal is
available here<https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/kansal/5629499534213120>
.
Please review my proposal and give me some suggestions to make this
proposal even more useful to the organization.

@Dmitriy & Chaitanya - I urge you to please specifically look into the
"common interface to various algorithms using some existing API" part
 apart from the whole proposal, in my timeline. I have devoted 7-8 days for
this work. If you people have some comments regarding this, kindly convey
it to me.

Thanking You all

With Regards,

Kshitij Kansal