[gdal-dev] GML / NAS code redundancy

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:58:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

> I haven't looket at the file but from the above, the logic of the application
> schema registry would need to be extended since it currently only supports one
> feature type per file. You would need to ingest the full file to recognize which
> feature types are in it.

there is probably some misunderstanding, at [1] there is mentioned
Finish registry which contains different feature types
(KiinteistorajanSijaintitiedot, PalstanTunnuspisteenSijaintitiedot,
...). It means that in the input file can be only one feature type not
all of them?

Martin

[1] http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_gml.html

--