[gdal-dev] Enquiry

Tan Hao Feng htan at hsr.ch
Wed Mar 19 00:46:25 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm a student in HSR, Rapperswil and I am trying to clip a SQLite file

I converted .osm.pbf file of liechtenstein to a .sqlite file, and then tried to clip it with the following codes, (is it -clipsrc or -clipdst

ogr2ogr -f "SQLite" liechtenstein.sqlite liechtenstein-latest.osm.pbg -skipfailures -dsco SPATIALITE=yes -clipsrc 47.1386361 9.5231616 47.1404971 9.5266377

Also, I tried to clip the map of Singapore but was unsuccessful, the following is the code

ogr2ogr -f "SQLite" singapore.sqlite malaysia-singapore-brunei-latest.osm.pbg -skipfailures -dsco -clipsrc singapore.geojson

Do I have to convert to .shp file?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!
Hao Feng.