[gdal-dev] [RFC] [GDAL] Idea for GSoC, 2014

Kshitij Kansal kansal.k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:17:05 PDT 2014

Hello Dmitry

Thank you.

Is there anything else you can suggest regarding the proposal or Should I
consider the current draft as the final one?

I have planned it to the best way I could think of. I have tried to give
enough time for testing, documentation and code cleaning also as it is a
completely new implementation. If anything else comes up, please do let me
know.

Thanks for the support and ideas.

With Regards,

Kshitij Kansal