[gdal-dev] "Syncing" two rasters together...

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:28:04 PDT 2014

I admit I did not look too much into your application.

In fact, it would be great to add a reference to it (and other software
that uses GDAL) somewhere in the wiki, perhaps the FAQ page?

Perhaps a few of the tools could be added to the utilities or the
functionality be integrated into existing utilities?

I am not sure about the licensing... pktools is licensed under GPLv3 but
GDAL itself is licensed under the a X11/MIT licence which is NOT GPL.
So I am not sure if some parts could be integrated into GDAL without
changing the licence or "corrupting" (nothing negative here) GDAL itself.
Many applications use GDAL/OGR because of its more permissive licence. Any
GPL3 code has to be re-licensed (LGPL seems ok) before inclusion into the
gdal source tree.

cheers
Etienne