[gdal-dev] what version of epsg-db in gdal 1.11 ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 06:04:27 PDT 2014

Hi,

The IGM (Italian Geography Military) has update the definition of the
Reference System in the EPSG DB.

So now there some new codes usable for datasets in Italy:
epsg::6007, 6008, and so on.
This codes are also mandatory for the new cartography that will be created
in Italy.

So will be useful to have this codes available in the gdal environment.
The version gdal I'm using (1.10) don't seem to know this codes.

Before to update to the new gdal 1.11 I like to know if it will support a
more recent version of epsg-db.

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri