[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr v1.10.1 and AIXM (issues with curves?)

Jesse McGraw jlmcgraw at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:21:14 PDT 2014

Well, that explains that one.  :)

I'm sure it must be the same story for the other files, various unsupported
GML features.  Is there any way to make ogr2ogr warn when it encounters
something it doesn't support versus silently creating blank geometry?

Out of curiosity, is more robust GML/AIXM support something that's of
general interest?  Is it widely used?