[gdal-dev] New OGR Driver for MongoDB

Zhang, Shuai shuai at illinois.edu
Thu May 22 15:46:50 PDT 2014

Hey Nicol,

you are right, you should put the folder in the  'ogr/ogrsf_frmts' directory .
But the parameters set to compile the driver into gdal/ogr can be a little bit complicated.
You could find some clues on "OGR Driver Implementation Tutorial",
but you still need to handle the mongodb lib things.

if you do not want to bother, attached are a version which could run on windows platform.
in the nmake.opt file, set MONGO Library to your path. i think it will work.

just let me know.
and sorry I haven't make everything ready to use.

yours,
shuai