[gdal-dev] RFC 46 GDAL/OGR unification adopted and commited

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 07:40:24 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I can also confirm that the trunk builds without any problems in OS X 10.9.3. The version number is correct at this time however I don't think the "released" information is quite clear:

$ gdalinfo --version
GDAL 2.0.0dev, released 2014/04/16

The RFC 46 propose moving the OGR drivers from ogr/ogrsf_frmts/ to frmts/  and I am looking forward to do that. When can we start? Is it going to be a GDAL's maintainer task or it is something that the driver's maintainer will do?

Great Job Even!

Regards,

Ivan