[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 49: Curve geometries

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Nov 15 04:32:12 PST 2014

Le vendredi 14 novembre 2014 11:56:09, Even Rouault a écrit :
> > Motion : I move to adopt RFC 49: Curve geometries
> >
> >     http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc49_curve_geometries
> >
> > Starting with my +1
>
> I declare this motion passed with support from TamasS, JukkaR and myself. I
> will proceed soon in merging the implementation into trunk.

Code has now been merged into trunk. Full rebuild necessary for those
updating.
I also wanted to mention that folks that have checkout a revision >= r27942
(the big pass to address locale issues with floating point numbers) should
update since there was an issue causing various runtime failures, generation
of corrupted data files, etc.. on Windows builds.