[gdal-dev] Multi-band JPEG2000 support?

jplacy2 jim.lacy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:08:43 PST 2014

Thanks Even. Is it true that a recompile from source is necessary to support other drivers, namely the JasPer JP2 option? I haven't been able to find any windows binaries that make that driver available. But perhaps that option only supports three bands as well? I haven't been able to find a definitive answer.

Thanks again.