[gdal-dev] LZW Compression on geotiffs

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Oct 1 08:08:30 PDT 2014

Thanks! I have been also working with JPEG2000 compression with both he
jasper and openjpeg libraries.  For some reason, the openjpeg library
didn't seem to work with 4 band imagery ( Error 6:  Unable to export files
with 4 bands) , but the jasper library did.

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb
USFWS
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.