[gdal-dev] Tags missing on GitHub mirror

Leif Gruenwoldt leifer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 10:20:35 PDT 2014

Oh weird.

I decided to go ahead and clone the gdal repo locally, but I don't see
the tags there either. Maybe it's something to do with the svn -> git
migration...

Worst case I will use the git SHA1
(184230238828f0f31aed7335e4c8443963437b66) from the 1.4.1 github URL
you shared for configuring my git submodule.