[gdal-dev] Handle Spaces in Rasterlite Database Path

Jema jemabingham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:51:39 PDT 2014

OS:  Windows 7, 64-bit
GDAL:  1.11.0, 32-bit, C# Bindings

I successfully created a rasterlite database and added multiple rasters in
a directory path without spaces.  The database file was then moved into a
directory with spaces, and now I'm unable to connect to it.

Using the connection string syntax
(RASTERLITE:rasterlitedb_name[,table=raster_table_prefix];
http://gdal.org/frmt_rasterlite.html), I've tried without luck to isolate
the rasterlitedb_name containing spaces with any form of delimiter that I
could think of.  As I won't be able to control the final storage location
of the database, any advice would be appreciated.