[gdal-dev] VRTWarpedDataset with ChunkandWarpImage

David Olson olsond at google.com
Mon Oct 27 14:42:11 PDT 2014

Hi,
  I've set up a c++ code which creates a VRTWarpedDataset from a source
image then uses ChunkAndWarpImage to warp additional source images and
create a mosaic with the VRTWarpedDataset destination (hdst_ds).
 The code is tested and runs fine without memory leak.
 However I do get an error upon calling GDALClose(hdst_ds) :
      *ERROR 6: WriteBlock() not supported for this dataset*.
 GDALClose calls FlushCache which calls WriteBlock.
 Just wanting to get some insight on this error. And possibly how to avoid
it.
Thanks,
David