[gdal-dev] Get hold of TIFF structure

Norman Goldstein normvcr at telus.net
Fri Sep 12 18:10:55 PDT 2014

My apologies.  I missed your response to my question.
Thanks for pointing me to GDALDataset::GetInternalHandle()
and the tiff library compatibility gotcha's.

To answer your question, I wish to use geotiff format to work in general
XYZ space, and not necessarily tied to the Earth.  I still need
transformations like XYZ <--> IJK, and would like to set the 4x4
coefficients, directly.  I did not see how to reasonably do this trhough
the gdal interface.  Understandably, gdal is designed around the Earth.