[gdal-dev] Problem with HDF5 CSK files and .hdr files generated by ENVI

victor fomin victor.fomin.1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 05:57:11 PDT 2014

Even,

Thank you for the suggestion to skip the driver, it is ok for me.
Concerning other files generated by ENVI, I am not sure how it is working,
but I have the only .hdr file after simple opening the CSK imagery.

Here is the content of the .hdr file :
--------
ENVI
description = {
  COSMO SkyMed # 3 Prod Type: Level 1A Single-look Complex Sland Acquisition
  Mode:ENHANCED SPOTLIGHT Pol: Vertical Tx/Vertical Rx}
samples = 19124
lines   = 14378
bands   = 2
header offset = 0
file type = ENVI Standard
data type = 2
interleave = bsq
sensor type = COSMO-SkyMed
byte order = 0
read procedures = {envi_cosmo_read_spatial, envi_cosmo_read_spectral}
subset procedure = envi_cosmo_read_scroll
wavelength units = Unknown
band names = {
 Real-SCS_U-ENHANCED SPOTLIGHT-VV, Imaginary-SCS_U-ENHANCED SPOTLIGHT-VV}
cosmo info = {
 /S01/SBI,
 CSKS3_SCS_U_S2_19_VV_RD_SF_20140905173604_20140905173612_qlk_S01_00, none,
 none, /S01/SBI,
 CSKS3_SCS_U_S2_19_VV_RD_SF_20140905173604_20140905173612_qlk_S01_01, none,
 none}
-------

Victor