[gdal-dev] white line between tiles when using gdal_translate on a vrt file

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Sep 17 04:00:15 PDT 2014

00darki <alex.jong0019 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, I warped each file individually and the .vrt is the index containing all
> warped files.
>
> I added -tr and -tap option and apparently the problem is solved !
>
> Thanks a lot !! :)

Good that it worked for you. However, after having answered dozen times to
the same question in GDAL and Mapserver lists I start to think that this
would belong to FAQ somewhere, with a proper explanation and some good
images to demonstrate what really happens and why -tr and -tap can usually
fix those artifacts.

-Jukka Rahkonen-