[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr OSM driver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 2 07:20:58 PDT 2015

Hi Bjørn,

Those settings match my settings for Windows builds.  A nice way test
compiling one single driver, is to cd into the /ogr/ogrsf_frmts/osm/
directory, and then do your usual "nmake /f makefile.vc" from there.

Then later of course verify that the OSM driver exists, by executing
"ogrinfo --formats" and seeing the "OSM" driver listed in those results.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/