[gdal-dev] Unable to find various object files for GEOS and ogrsqlitedatasource

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:19:50 PDT 2015

I've built gdal with geos, sqlite3 and spatialite support, however when I
debug my program I am seeing various warnings such as:
warning: Could not find object file
"......./geos-3.4.2/src/.libs/libgeos.lax/liboperation.a/SubgraphDepthLocater.o"
- no debug information available for "SubgraphDepthLocater.cpp".

The path it's searching, src/.libs/ exists, however libgeos.lax does not.

My OS is OS X 10.7.5 and I'm using the Eclipse C++ IDE to develop in, and I
think I've got my libraries and paths setup correctly. I'm using a custom
--prefix directory for all the sources.

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Dan