[gdal-dev] Boundary Artifact with ChunkAndWarpImage

Michael Aschenbeck m.g.aschenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:42:47 PDT 2015

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using gdal 1.10.1.  I'm using cubic resampling, but i have noticed the
dark line artifact with bilinear as well.  I unfortunately do not reproduce
the problem with a basic gdalwarp with cubic resampling.

I have written this code to do some registration. It's hard to tell in the
example, but my transformation actually pushed pixels up a bit. The
transformation I use handles interior pixels nicely and extends beyond the
image, so there is nothing 'weird' going on with that near the boundary
that I can think of.

I was hoping there is a warp option i have not yet thought of.

Thanks again,
Mike