[gdal-dev] gdalwarp skews and rotates PDF rasters, when converting to GeoTIFF, when PDF raster are in Landscape orientation or (True north facing botton or right or left)

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:43:43 PDT 2015

I am using gdal 1.10.1

I have a set PDFs, I am converting them to GeoTIFF.

I am using gdal with poppler for pdf  driver.

I have PDFs of places with orientation in Landscape, and north facing right
or left or bottom.

When I apply a gdalwarp for these PDFs I get unexpected rotation at GeoTIFF
output.

I read this link too

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2014-June/039438.html

I need some guidance for this. Say some kind of work flow with gdal command
line tool will be of great help.

Thanking you,
Gdal gurus.