[gdal-dev] SQL script for creating a test GeoPackage

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Apr 23 10:04:09 PDT 2015

Le jeudi 23 avril 2015 18:54:14, Jukka Rahkonen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Inspired by this Spatialite forum thread
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/spatialite-users/rBKeuXLpQv8/THStsQdQXI0J I
> started to write a SQL script that creates a GeoPackage database with all
> the metadata tables, triggers etc. and also data tables for every possible
> geometry type, each with one column for every possible data type, populated
> with some data that suits the type.
>
> However, I started to think that this is so obvious that someone must have
> done that already and that could save me a few hours. Even, Pepijn, where
> do you have your SQL? This Python in autotest directory probably has it
> all http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/autotest/ogr/ogr_gpkg.py.

Jukka,

some time ago, I had shared something like this with the geopackage community
( http://www.geopackage.org/#implementations ), generated by OGR and provided
the Python script to do it (
http://www.geopackage.org/data/generate_sample_gpkg.py ).

It probably lacks a few data types (boolean, tinyint, integer should now be
reachable with the latest additions in OGR) and the curve geometries.

Even