[gdal-dev] Getting warning when opening NetCDF file using gdal?

ysagarminaga ysagarminaga at azti.es
Mon Aug 3 01:23:39 PDT 2015

Hi!
I have a problem warping the new MODIS L2 files from oceancolour with
gdalwarp
I came across this list and made changes in my gdal-bin (1.11.2 from
ubuntuGis repository)  and now I am able to read the files and subdatasets
with gdalinfo but when trying to apply gdalwarp I get this error

ERROR 1: Unable to compute a GEOLOC_ARRAY based transformation between
pixel/line
and georeferenced coordinates for HDF5:

I guess I need something like the patch you talk about?

Is this patch(es) available somewhere in gdal repository? and
the new gdal 2.0.0 already includes these patches?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Yolanda Sagarminaga
AZTI, Spain