[gdal-dev] Regarding libkml driver

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:37:27 PDT 2015

Hi Rashad and all,

Wolf and I have joined in working on libkml.  We will be getting more
transitioned from the old code.google.com site to
https://github.com/google/libkml, will be pushing some general maintanence
patches and will be getting the pull request processed.  We look forward to
collaborating on future development of libkml.

-kurt

http://schwehr.org