[gdal-dev] how to build dwg driver?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 11 10:00:24 PDT 2015

On 2015-08-11 1:48 PM, Ivan Lucena wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I am far from a Windows machine, so I can't give you much details.
>
> After loading the sample project for VS 2010, I build the libs and then
> I was able to build the OGR/DWG plugin.
>
> But when I tried to run it, I got a error message saying that a .dll was
> missing.

I'm in this exact situation often; I find the best thing to do is to
download DependencyWalker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/), click on
"depends.exe" and open "ogrinfo.exe" inside that, and look closely at
the dll files it lists in the top left panel (hint: enable full paths by
menu View/Full Paths).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna