[gdal-dev] build error

Donovan Cameron sault.don at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:51:36 PDT 2015

I updated the ticket [1] too.

OS: Arch Linux 64-bit (Kernel 4.1.5), GCC 5.2.0

I put a paste of the netdb.h file up [2].

I'm not sure how to change those flags for gcc to -E, sorry, never done
that before.

On Arch Linux, I checked the contents of /etc/makepkg.conf where a lot
of compiler defaults are and didn't notice where I could place those.

Is there an environment variable I can set to help do that like CXXFLAGS
or CFLAGS?

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6073
[2] http://www.pastebin.ca/3112701

Donovan