[gdal-dev] R: Question

Giorgio Ghiggini gghiggini at gec-it.com
Wed Aug 26 08:09:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

thanks a lot for the prompt response.

I am using GISINTERNALS installation, and when I run the ogrinfo app it returns an error saying "all_tags not recognized as a valid field".

I am not sure this installation is working well, my feeling is that any change I apply to the osmconf.ini are simply not used. Maybe the ogr2ogr and ogrinfo are not using the right path to get the osmconf.ini.

Could you suggest me a Windows GDAL binary to install?

Best regards,
Giorgio