[gdal-dev] spatialite linking issues

kelly elton its.the.doc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:00:12 PST 2015

So I'm building on windows

I downloaded the osgeo4w installer and installed the spatialite  + sqlite
libraries.

I uncommitted these two lines

SQLITE_INC=-IC:\OSGeo4W\include -DHAVE_SPATIALITE -DSPATIALITE_AMALGAMATION
SQLITE_LIB=C:\OSGeo4W\lib\spatialite_i.lib

So when compiling now(which was working before this) I get tons of
unresolved external symbol errors. I also tried downloading and pointing to
the GISInternals sdk but that created the same errors. I must be missing
something fundamental here, any help would be much appreciated.

ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrsqlitetablelayer.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(hugefileresolver.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(vfkreadersqlite.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrgeopackageutility.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrsqliteexecutesql.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrsqlitedatasource.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrosmdatasource.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(ogrgeopackagedatasource.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved
external symbol _sqlite3_exec
ogrsf_frmts.lib(vfkreadersqlite.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _sqlite3_free referenced in function "public: virtual void *
__thiscall GDALDriver::`vector deleting destructor'(unsigned int)"
(??_EGDALDriver@@UAEPAXI at Z)