[gdal-dev] Metadata from GeoTIFF to ENVI

nguler at jlab.org nguler at jlab.org
Thu Dec 31 14:31:40 PST 2015

Dear GDAL Users,

I am reading a GeoTIFF file and creating an ENVI file. I don't want to use the
CreateCopy method but the Create method.

I tried something like the following to transfer the metadata:

   char **papszMetadataSet;
   papszMetadataSet = poDataset->GetMetadata();
   poDstDS->SetMetadata(papszMetadataSet);

But, it did not work. I am pretty new to GDAL and I would greatly appreciate
an example on how to transfer Metadata while creating an ENVI type file. I
would like to learn how to transfer the whole metadata and also selected part
of it.

Best regards,
- Nevzat