[gdal-dev] Use gdal2tiles to generate XYZ cache

Petr Pridal - Klokan Technologies GmbH petr.pridal at klokantech.com
Mon Feb 2 17:26:32 PST 2015

Hi there,

MapTiler generates xyz by default, and back-compatible tms with -tms on the
command line or in the GUI with a switcher in the Advanced options dialog.

Regards,

Petr

--
Petr Pridal, Ph.D.
(managing director)

Klokan Technologies GmbH
Hofnerstrasse 96, 6314 Unterageri, Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)41 511 26 12
Email: info at klokantech.com
Web: http://www.klokantech.com/