[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.11.0 and Cosmo-skymed L1A imagery

vf victor.fomin.1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 01:05:15 PST 2015

Hello GDAL developers,

Recently, I updated GDAL to the version 1.11.0 and found the problem when
read CSK L1A imagery :
gdalinfo HDF5:"CSK_SCS_TEST_FILE.h5"://S01/SBI shows that image has 2 bands
encoded as Int16

While 1,5 year ago, in the ticket http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4227
there was a patch to interpret CSK L1A imagery as complex data. Similar
example : gdalinfo HDF5:"CSK_SCS_TEST_FILE.h5"://S01/SBI would output 1 band
encoded as CInt16.

So, my question is whether it is inteded to come back to complex
interpretation of CSK L1A imagery and for which version ?

Thanks