[gdal-dev] Unusual(?) Callstack for GDAL Rasterdata Plugin

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 17 06:05:41 PST 2015

Le mardi 17 février 2015 14:42:06, David Weiß a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I wrote a basic rasterdata plugin for gdal using the raster driver api. It
> should provide custom rendered overviews in Quantum GIS, which is not
> working yet. When loading the plugin in QGIS, it is displayed as VRT
> Format, which should not be because I never reference the VRT Dataset or
> anything related.

David,

QGIS automatically wraps up GDAL datasets that are not north-up oriented (i.e.
if geotransform[2] != 0 or geotransform[4] != 0 or geotransform[5] > 0) as a
warped VRT (with GDALAutoCreateWarpedVRT()) so as to have a north-up oriented
dataset to handle, which is the likely reason for the stack trace you get.

Even