[gdal-dev] Participation in GSoC - 2015

sandeep kumar kumarsandeep2357 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:20:10 PST 2015

Hi,

    I am sandeep from IIIT Hyderabad. I am pursuing MS by Research in the
field of Spatial Informatics. I have collaborated with gvSIG as part of
GSoC - 2013 on the idea "Add Raster Format to Scripting in gvSIG" [1] under
the guidance of Joaquin del cerro.

    I would like to participate in GSoC - 2015 by working on the idea "GDAL
image stretch/filter utility". I have experience in image processing
techniques. Moreover, my MS work is about Object Based Image Analysis. I
need guidance to get more idea about the problem.

[1] - Add Raster Format to Scripting in gvSIG
<https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2013/kumarsandeep2357/5698390809640960>

Note: I am also trying to work on one idea from gvSIG and Opticks. I am
just exploring the ideas that are more close to my work.

Thanks,
Sandeep Kumar,
MS by Research,
Lab for Spatial Informatics,