[gdal-dev] GDAL and C# bindings

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:13:30 PST 2015

Found the solution myself.
When I add the location of gdal as first to my path environment it is
working. So it seems my path is not correctly set for PInvoke.
It is working now.

I'm now working on getting my C# application run on Ubuntu with MONO. Also
a very interesting challenge ;)

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*The English presentations of the MapWindow GIS Conference 2014 are online.
<http://www.slideshare.net/mapwindow>*