[gdal-dev] Bindings

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:12:47 PDT 2015

Hi Ari,

Creating language specific main files would be fine for me. We could also
add the "language specific extensions" at the bottom section (like
gdal_csharp_extend.i) directly into the file.

We should however make sure to update all relevant files if a common change
is done in a language specific file.

Best regards,

Tamas