[gdal-dev] Gdal-Grid lidar.

Matt Hanson matt.a.hanson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:12:54 PDT 2015

Hi Nicolas,

I see someone already posted something about lidar2dems.   We also wanted
to use only open-source, so put together this project to easily be able to
make DEMs using what's out there already.
The documentation gives an overview of what it can do and a tutorial for
processing a large area.

http://applied-geosolutions.github.io/lidar2dems/

I'd like to add multiprocessing support, as it processes in pieces as it
is, so wouldn't take much more work to split it up over processors.

-matt