[gdal-dev] VFK driver: RFC 54

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Mar 4 06:21:44 PST 2015

Le mercredi 04 mars 2015 14:47:00, Martin Landa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if VFK driver needs to be updated to RFC54 (Dataset
> transactions) or it's completely unrelated?

Hi Martin,

The VFK driver doesn't need updates, but it was a regression in the PG driver
due to RFC54 indeed.

Fixed by r28609
"PG: fix regression caused by RFC 54 with ogr2ogr when creating several layers
that didn't exist in the PG database (trunk only)"

(the commit includes a new test case as this wasn't spoted by the existing ~
5000 lines of tests of the driver...)

Thanks for notifying and providing a way to reproduce.

Even